Through the assistance of our partner the BCTIA we have secured a government equivalent rate (between $109-$199 per night) at the brand new 4.5* Coast Coal Harbour Hotel.
This allows visitors from out of town to book their room in advance at the best rate but change their mind until 4pm of the check-in date.
Note: At the date of posting you can get the same rates but need to pay in advance and it is not refundable.
To book your hotel
- Go to www.coasthotels.com
- Select the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- Choose your dates and party size and press "Get Rates"
- On the Rates and Reservations page enter "BCTIA" within the company ID field
- Choose a room under the "Provincial Government 2011" category and book
- Hotel staff is being provided instructions on forgoing the requirement for a government ID